You have no items in your shopping cart
Laine Magazine issue 8, Kelo, has now been released! The summer 2019 issue includes 11 knitwear patterns, eight of which are sweaters, tops and cardigans. There are also two wraps and one pair of socks. This time they have a great mix of more challenging patterns that require your full attention but teach you a lot on the way, and some beginner-friendly patterns that are a great, relaxing choice to take with you for all those summer outings and travels. The patterns feature different lace motifs, interesting cables, different textures and other inventive details.
The issue was shot at the end of March, during a few chilly yet sunny days in Hotel Rantapuisto in Helsinki, Finland. Together with the beautiful, early spring light that 60s architecture, the atriums and glass corridors created the most beautiful backdrop and atmosphere for the photoshoot. The model, Miranda, did such a great job and issue 8 is a true representation of those light Nordic summer days and nights, of walks along the pine trees, of that special light they get to enjoy only a couple of months every year.
Laine Summer 2019 includes:
· 140 pages
· 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
· An interview with Susan Crawford
· A long-format story about Ocean Rose
· My story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain’amourée
· A column by our new regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
· Seasonal recipes
· A travel guide to our the hometown of Laine, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.