|Availability:||In stock (4)|
Intro to Painting on Knitwear
Class designed to teach:
- properties of fabric paint
- introductory techniques to applying paint
- how to heat-set fabric paint to make it wash fast.
- pattern and 1 skein of yarn: to complete either hat or cowl from pattern.
- paint and paint supplies
- Complete either the hat or cowl and have it wet-blocked, ready for class.
- Complete and wet-block the gauge swatch given in the pattern. This will be your practice swatch in class, do not skip this step.
Jacquard Lumiere Colors (you already have the silver):
- Metallic Silver
- Metallic Bronze
- Metallic Gold
- Metallic Copper
- Pearlescent White
Once you are registered, we will send you the pattern, and the yarn for the project.
Or stop in and select the color of your choice!
Saturday December 15th, 11am-12pm