Fair Isle Cowl Workshop (3 hours) Saturday, January 19th 2pm-5pm
We’ll put everything we learned into practice from the morning Fair Isle 101 session and knit the Suburban Warrior Cowl, a Fair Isle unisex cowl debuting at the workshop!
- 1 Hank each Flying Goat Farm Trasna (3.5oz/100g ea approx. 230yds/210m, 100% wool) in Granite (A), and Agate (B) or any other sport weight yarn in contrasting colors
- Size US 5 (3.75mm) 24” Circular Knitting Needles
- Size US 7 (4.5mm) 24” Circular Knitting Needles
- Stitch Markers
- Tapestry Needle
- Sticky Notes
- Pattern will be provided by instructor
- With A and German Twisted CO or Longtail CO with smaller needles, CO 132 sts, join into round being careful not to twist, pm for bor.
- Work [knit 1 round, purl 1 round] three times.
- Switch to larger needles.
Saturday, January 19th, 2pm-5pm