Join A Good Yarn for A Good Retreat II
- May 16th-19th, 2019
- Hyatt Regency, Downtown Sarasota, Florida
- All meals included, including vegetarian and gluten free options
- Three nights hotel included
- One class with each instructor guaranteed
- Class options provided as soon as possible with first come first serve registration
- Weekend itinerary will be provided as we get closer
- Extra one day workshop on Thursday is available to retreat participants only for an additional fee
- Classes may be added based on availability for an additional fee
- Double Room fee is for each occupant
- Non-Knitter Fee available, call for details
- Triple room rate available, call for details
- No commuter rate option
- Choose option from drop down menu on product page to select rate (see link below)
- Canceled spots will be filled from wait list, if available. Spots cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- Cancellations until March 15th will have a $250 non refundable fee.
- After March 15th, there will be no refunds.
Veera Välimäki lives and designs in a very small village in Southern Finland. Her designs focus on simple and clean lines with small fresh details. She loves simple yet modern knits that are both easy to knit and easy to wear – year after year. Shawls and sweaters are Veera’s two favorite things to knit.
Joji Locatelli enjoys living her life in sunny Buenos Aires, Argentina while dreaming of visiting the rest of the world armed with knitting needles and yarn. She believes life is much sweeter when served with coffee and chocolate.
Caitlin Hunter is a professionally trained designer who previously worked in the traditional garment industry before discovering the joy of designing patterns for hand knitters. She is passionate about creating beautiful and unique garments that are fun to knit, fun to wear and flattering on every body! She brings her experience with fit,