Agate Cabled Hat Workshop (3 hours) Sunday, January 20th 2pm-5pm
Getting twisty with it! Learn how to work different types of cables, decrease with cables, and get comfortable working from a cabled chart. We’ll make a retreat-debuting hat and be cabling like champions in no time.
- 1 skein Dragonfly Fibers Traveller (4oz/113g ea approx. 280yds/256m, 100% superwash merino) or any other DK weight yarn
- Size US 6 (4mm) 16” circular knitting needles
- Size US 6 (4mm) DPNs
- Tapestry needle
- Cable Needle
- Sticky Notes
- Pattern will be provided by instructor
- With circular needles using German Twisted CO or Longtail CO, 123 sts.
- Work [p1, k3, (p4, k3) twice, p1, (k2, p2) five times, k2] for 15 rounds.
Sunday, January 19th, 2019